I love Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches. These Philly Cheesesteak roll ups are a fun take on that. Instead of making separate sandwiches, you make a roll up! This is great for making multiple sandwiches at once. Premade pizza crust makes the bread part easy.
This recipe uses Steak-Umm presliced meat. You can also often get presliced roast Italian beef at your deli counter, which also works well for this.
Start with four to five slices of the meat. crumble them into smaller pieces and brown in a skillet. Once browned, place the meat into a bowl off to the side.
Next, using a good chef’s knife, cut the peppers and onions into long slices.
Add the pepper and onion mix to a nonstick skillet with salt and pepper to taste.
Allow the veggies to saute for 5 minutes and add Worcestershire sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the meat to the skillet and warm it. Stretch the premade pizza dough evenly over a greased baking sheet pan, add your meat and pepper mix on top, and add the cheese.
Your Philly Cheesesteaks are ready to roll! Slowly and carefully roll the mix up into a log shape.
Sprinkle the log with seasoned salt and bake at 375 for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow five minutes of time to cool.
Once cooled, slice your Philly Cheesesteak Roll Ups and serve.
These Philly Cheesesteak Roll Ups are great on their own and also good served with ranch dressing or onion dip.
Philly Cheesesteak Roll Ups Recipe
Note: Nutrition for this is calculated based on thick slices. You can slice this thinner for double the amount of pieces and then of course cut the nutrition values in half.
- 1 box of Steak-Umm Philly Cheese Steak Slices (In the frozen section) or sliced deli Italian Beef.
- 1 green pepper
- 1of a red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 can pre-made pizza dough
- Seasoned salt (or equal parts of kosher salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder)
- Crumble and brown 4 to 5 slices of meat in a skillet.
- Once browned, set aside.
- Cut peppers and onions into long slices and saute for 5 minutes with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the meat to the skillet and warm it up.
- Stretch the pizza dough evenly over a greased baking sheet and add meat,onion and pepper mix, and cheese on top.
- Slowly and carefully roll into a log shape.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with dipping sauce of choice.
These use pre-packaged food and are not particularly low carb or sugar-free. So, they are Devilish! Beef and steak quote.