I love these cajun spice keto crackers! They are super easy to make and use almond flour instead of regular flour so that they are fully keto. These crackers are also NSNG and lowcarb. They are high protein and have only 3 grams of carbs and 2 grams of net carbs.
Eating Keto? Also check out our free Keto Diet Planner Printables!
What makes these keto crackers unique is the use of cajun seasoning. This gives the crackers a nice spicy taste.
If you are not a fan of cajun seasoning, you can make this same recipe with other options such as garlic or onion powder, Italian seasoning, etc. This recipe makes about 6 servings with 12 crackers per serving.
The ingredients are simple:
● 1 c. Mozzarella cheese
● 1 cup Cheddar jack cheese
● 2 tbsp. Cream cheese
● 1 Egg
● ¾ cup Almond flour
● Cajun seasoning to taste
To make, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. The n using a microwave safe bowl, combine the mozzarella, cheddar jack and cream cheese.
Microwave the cheese mixture for 1 minute, then stir. If it is not completely melted, keep microwaving it for 30 second intervals until it is a smooth pliable ball.
Next, add your almond flout 4. The mixture will be stiff, and you can microwave it a bit longer if needed to loosen it up. Add your cajun seasoning. You can to this to taste, by adding less if you don’t want too strong of a flavor.
Next comes a beaten egg. Stir this in well.
Now you are ready to roll! Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and lay the ball of dough on it. Place another piece of wax paper on top of the dough and, using a rolling pin, flatten it into a thin layer. You can make your keto crackers as thin or thick as you desire. These do rise some when baking.
Remove the top waxed sapper and use a cookie cutter or sharp knife to cut the dough into about 72 cracker squares.
Peel the individual crackers off of the wax paper and place them on a new waxed paper-lined baking sheet lined baking sheet . Make sure there is a bit of space between them. Bake 5 minutes, turn them over, and then bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Remove the crackers from the oven and let them cool. You can store the crackers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
Serve your cajun spice keto crackers with a tasty dip, or eat them alone as a quick snack.
Cajun Spice Keto Crackers Recipe
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. Cheddar jack cheese
- 2 tbsp. Cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- ¾ c. Almond flour
- Cajun seasoning to taste (or substitute other seasoning of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella, cheddar jack, and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove the bowl and stir the cheese. If it is not completely melted, return it to the microwave for 30 second intervals until it is a smooth pliable ball.
- Add ¾ of a cup of almond flour and stir until well mixed.
- Mix in cajun seasoning to taste.
- Mix in 1 beaten egg and stir well.
- Lay the ball of dough out on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place another piece of wax paper on top of the dough, and roll it flat.
- Use a cookie cutter, pizza cutter, or sharp knife to cut the dough into roughly 72 cracker squares.
- Peel the individual crackers off of the wax paper, and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, turn the crackers over, and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- All the keto crackers to co
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
These are angelic!