It is that Pumpkin Spice time of year and this Pumpkin Spice Mudslide is the perfect fall frozen cocktail. This is made with Blue Bell Pumpkin Spice Pecan Ice Cream, but you can substitute another seasonal pumpkin ice cream, pecan ice cream, or even plain vanilla since the Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice liqueur also adds flavor. That Bells ice cream is darn good though, so use it if you can get it!
To make the mudslide, simply blend everything up! You can use a food processor or a blender.
To make it pretty, add sauces and nuts to your Pumpkin spice Mudslide. One trick is to swirl the glass with caramel and chocolate sauces before putting in the drink.
Top it off with whipped cream!
Overall, this is a very yummy drink.
- 3 scoops Blue Bell Pumpkin Spiced Pecan ice cream (or other pumpkin spice ice cream)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 oz. Baileys Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 1 oz. vodka
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Dress up your mudslide with swirled chocolate or caramel sauce in your glass
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, more chocolate or caramel, etc.
This is decadent and gets a devil! Ice Cream Snack Rule Quote