I love berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, black berries, anything with an ‘errie’ in it! –Jordin Sparks (Berry Quote)
Chocolate dipped strawberries are such a healthy dessert that they get an angel instead of a devil! Chocolate is a great antioxidant and berries have health benefits as well. So go ahead and indulge!
Bite into a hard coat of chocolate and fill your mouth with juice from a fresh strawberry. The chocolate will melt in your mouth as you chew. These delicious treats are great for parties as a finger food.
Chocolate dipped strawberries are super easy to make. If you want to dress them up a bit more, try adding sprinkles or nut after dipping. Or, try making white chocolate covered strawberries!
- 1 pint strawberries (washed)
- 5 oz. bittersweet chocolate (chopped)
- Add the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and heat it until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn it!
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a piece of parchment paper.
- Submerge each strawberry by the greens, into the chocolate.
- line the dipped strawberries on the parchment paper and place them in the refrigerator so the chocolate can harden.