Kale is considered a superfood, with it being one of the healthiest foods out there. It is low calorie, yet packed full of antioxidants, cancer fighting agents, and necessary nutrients. Here are five ways to add it to your diet:
1) Make a kale smoothie: Toss kale leaves into your next smoothie recipe. If the kale makes it taste too bitter for your perference, add a bit of honey.
2) Add kale to soups: Kale make a great addition to soup, where it wilts into a tasty and healthy addition.
3) Put kale in your salad: mix some kale in with other leafy greens in your favortie salad recipe.
4) Mix it into your stir fry: Kale makes a good addition to any stir fry. Add it toward the end of cooking and stir fry until it wilts.
(5) Make Kale chips: Toss kale with olive oil, salt, pepper, and your favorite spices and bake for 15 minutes at 325 until crispy.